Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Couple Cute Videos of CJ and Brian

BEFORE YOU WATCH THESE VIDEOS GO TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE PAGE AND PAUSE THE MUSIC PLAYER SO THAT YOU CAN HEAR THE AUDIO ON THE VIDEOS.
This first video is of me trying to get CJ to wink to the camera, but instead I got Brian to do it and to say I love you!

This next clip is of CJ. She has got Olympic Fever! Every event we watch she says I want to play _____! There is one sport however that she keeps talking about long after it's over, that sport is.... Volleyball!! Becky your brainwashing is working. She gets all worked up watching and will jump off the couch and pretend like she is playing. I only have video of her on the couch watching. During the commercials she asks me what the girls in red are doing. She's too cute.

No comments: