
CJ is so goofy. Last night Kyle was cutting up squash. She took half a slice and put it on the edge of her cup. She then brought it to me and said she needed an umbrella and straw for her water. I said, "that isn't a lemon" she said, (in a very annoyed voice) "I know, I'm pretending" I told her to pretend that she had an umbrella (ella ella) and straw for her drink because I didn't have any. She said "I can't pretend those" and stomped off angry at me for not having all the needed items for a pretend tropical drink.
2 comments:
Wow, what an attitude. I'm so proud :) lol
Her imagination is WILD! I am amazed at the things that she thinks of. For real. Kevin sang her "this is AMERRRRICA" song during the fireworks on the 4th of july...by the way.
Post a Comment