Monday, June 22, 2009
Visit With Kaylynn, Emily and Owen
Last Monday Kaylynn, Emily and Owen came to visit for the week. It was fun and laid back. It was great to have time with my SIL, and CJ and Brian loved playing with Cousins! Come back anytime!
This was the best picture I could get. I took about a zillion of Kaylynn and kiddos hopping to get one with all three smiling. In all the pictures Kaylynn is smiling, she knows the drill. Emily and Owen took turns. I couldn't get either of them smiling at the same time. I'm a terrible photographer.
Kaylynn and the Boys
This is about the time Kaylynn and I started to get nervous. Emily started with just letting one hand go, and then she started letting go with both hands! The swing was going really fast, it's amazing she didn't fall. Eventually Kaylynn had to take Emily off because she wouldn't hold on. It was so sad. Emily sooooo didn't want to leave the swing.
Emily is such a girl, even on a swing, she poses for a picture!
Without a doubt Brian and Emily spent the most time on the tire swing. Emily really loved the tire swing. I haven't heard Emily laugh that much, ever
CJ on the tire swing
Brian
Owen
Owen is thinking really hard about the slide down
Tea Parry with Emily, Brian, CJ and Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment