Friday, May 22, 2009

This Isn't Moody, PMS-y Vamps, These Are Serious, Blood Thirsty Vamps









I love love love True Blood. I've read all the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I was excited as could be when I read that HBO was making them into a series. I came thisclose to ordering HBO just to watch it. I checked into the price, and thought I had better uses for that money. I did, however, immediately put a hold the the season 1 on Netflix. It finally was released on DVD this week and I'm almost done with season 1. I looooove it. Bill is perfect, exactly like the book. Sookie, perfect. Eric, perfect. Pam, perfect. Jason, perfect. Sam, perfect. Layfayett, perfect. Arlene, perfect. The cast is perfect, absolutely no complaints. Storyline, a little mixed. They have 9 books to draw inspiration from, there seems to be a little mixing story lines. Thank You HBO for paying attention to the details of the characters. The characters, make the story.

No comments: