CJ and Sammy. Sammy's hair is wrapped around pick up sticks, and topped off with ribbons and bells.
CJ loves her hair!
The back viewToday is Crazy Hair Day at CJ's school. CJ and I got up extra early to do her hair. I was about half way done when I realized that CJ was still in her jammies. I knew that I needed to get a shirt over her head somehow. I had to undo a few just to get her jammies off and a tee shirt on. I sectioned her hair off into several pony tails, folded extra long pipe cleaners in half and worked them under the hair ties, braided her hair and the pipe cleaners together, then attached a bow at the base of the braids. Her hair is just a little longer than the pipe cleaners so she has these little blond curls off the ends. I think it looks rather good. There was a contest for craziest hair, CJ won for her grade! She won a Slurpee and M&Ms. When I picked her up the 5th and 6th graders were having recess and one of the girls stopped as she was running by and said "Congratulations CJ". CJ just beamed. I had to take it all out when we got home because she has a tee ball game tonight. I think it took me just as long to take it out as it did to put together.
1 comment:
WOW!!! CJ's hair looked amazing!! What a GREAT job Theresa!!!
Post a Comment