Last Thursday was CJ's class field trip to the Zoo! CJ was excited to take all her school friends to one of her favorite places, and Brian was excited that he got to go too and hang out with the cool kids! CJ had control of the camera most the time we were there. She let me take very few of her and Brian. To be fair, we only took her camera. I should have taken mine if I wanted to take more pictures.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Field Trip to the Zoo!
Last Thursday was CJ's class field trip to the Zoo! CJ was excited to take all her school friends to one of her favorite places, and Brian was excited that he got to go too and hang out with the cool kids! CJ had control of the camera most the time we were there. She let me take very few of her and Brian. To be fair, we only took her camera. I should have taken mine if I wanted to take more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment