Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Mom Used to Say...

"I hate it when you girls fight. I just breaks my heart." Well Mom, I don't remember any of those fights. I do remember all the fun Gena and I had. I remember tagging along after her doing anything she said was a good idea. Including, but not limited to, eating bird seed, eating a dog biscuit, (she made me eat a lot) dancing, lots and lots of dancing, cooking chili and hot dogs while watching tv. Well, we all know how that last one turned out! So Mom, don't worry about. We're good. We love each other, we love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Trust me! you wil remember all the fun and once your children start with real fights just how it made me feel. I want to know how you cope with that one. I made you girls read books togeather. One to each other. Lobve to hear your best buds at this point, we all worked for that to come about. Love It!!!!

Dear Ida said...

I was just reading your blog and I came across this one, it made me remember my beautiful sister and how much I miss her! She everything to me, and it true, I guess when one starts to mature you forget about all the childish fight you once had, and cherish the moment that really cling to your heart. Even if they did involve eating dog biscuits. (haha)

Cesar