
The kids and I went to have lunch with Kyle today. When he got in the car we started discussing options. I really wanted sushi, when I said that CJ piped up "I want sushi!" We've taken them with us to sushi restaurants before, they never ate the sushi, they had kids meals. Anyway, Kyle is working in a new office in a different part of town. We were both unsure of where to go. So I pulled out my trusty Iphone, opened the UrbanSpoon ap (thanks Mom!) and Voila! We found a place called Sakana, less than a mile from Kyle's office. CJ had a California roll, Brian had a cucumber roll, Kyle and I had a variety of rolls. CJ loved hers. Brian, not so much. I had to bribe him to eat his. CJ was fast and furious with her chop sticks and "dip" (soy sauce and wasabi) like a true sushi pro. We were so proud of her! It's not a huge stretch to think she would like it, she is the child who could put away a pound of shrimp and then ask for more. I fight CJ for the last piece of salmon, she loves fish.
BTW, the picture is so crummy because I left my phone in the car and Kyle's phone take the same quality of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment