

There are things that I attribute to being part of a boy's DNA. I blame the Y chromosome. These are things that girls can learn, but boys just do naturally. Such as picking up a car and saying "vvvvvvrrooooom" before they can even speak, forcing themselves to burp, laughing at the words bum, butt, and boob, and the latest... poking and playing with worms. None of these things were at all exciting to CJ until Brian started to do it.
It's raining today. Brian became totally fascinated with the worms. He started to poke them, just to watch them wiggle. Then Brian decided to pick them up and taunt CJ. So I had to explain to Brian that worms don't like to tease. Worms like dirt. So then Brian wanted to rescue every single worm. If it was on the sidewalk, Brian was rescuing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment