I was tagged by my
SIL, Suzi. You must take these pictures of these things as they are! No cleaning, do you hear me? It will be fun to see what things really look like.
1. Laundry Room

Yup, it's a mess. laundry on top of the dryer I pulled out last night looking for my
PJ bottoms, and the iron I used this morning.
2. Closet

It's our "Very Brady" his and hers closet
3. Fridge

I was just telling myself I need to clean out the fridge next Tuesday. (Wednesday is trash day)
4. Favorite Shoes

Yes, they are red patent leather! Kyle got these for me last Christmas. I love them. I get so many comments on these.
5. Self Portrait

This is me, after children. I think I looked slightly more sane before. ;)
6. Kitchen Sink

The stuff I didn't want to put in the dishwasher, but didn't feel like washing.
7. Favorite Room

My children's room. It's where all the cool toys are, not to mention the sweet
BSU color scheme.
8. Bathroom

The mail is in front of the toilet because just as I pulled the mail out of the box on my way inside to pee after a long drive. Brian's
PJs are there because that is where he thinks is a good place to strip in the morning. The heart shaped rug Kyle made for me on our very first Valentines Day.

On the left of the sink is a shower curtain I washed and need to hang, with my brush and glasses case on top of it. On the right is my travel bathroom bag, we just got back from a very quick trip up to
CDA and I haven't put it away yet.
9. What are your children doing right now?

Brian is eating an after dinner apple and playing with his cars in his room.

CJ is organizing her Barbie accessories.
1 comment:
I Lovfe it! looks like home to me. my fav is the oh so Brady closet. Keep up the work on the kids life of wonderment. You will never be sorry for your time with the kids.
Post a Comment