It's a 2006 Honda Element. The color is officially called Kiwi, I call it, Gumby Green. We bought it from a private party seller in Coeur d' Alene. It was worth the drive. We paid about 1/3 the price that the Honda dealership in Boise wanted for one like it. It's a manual transmission, I have to get used to driving a stick again. I think my favorite feature is the back doors. The back doors can't open unless the front is open!! My darling children learned how to turn off the child safety locks on the Volvo, so it was like I didn't have any at all, and at any moment a back door would fly open! The back seats have a lot of leg room, which means my children will no longer be cramped with their boots on. It sits higher than the Volvo and is lighter weight. I really like it. Honda makes a tent that can go off of the back that I'm trying to convince Kyle that we need it. I think it would make camping more comfortable. The back seat fold down and then up to the sides and the front fold down flat so that 2 people can sleep comfortably in the car. Sweet huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment