I forgot to post this earlier. After Thanksgiving dinner, my home personal stylist, Brian, treated me. He brushed through my hair and gave me a scalp massage. It was so nice and relaxing after all my hard work. There were a few times when he got a little rough, but it was, for the most part, very relaxing. Some people pay a lot of money to have a personal stylist, I just have to pay in hugs and kisses. I'm one lucky Mommy. Thank You Brian.
2 comments:
Hi guys! I hope you don't mind us checking in on your blog to see what you guys are up to. We were wondering if we could get your address so we could send you a Christmas card. Either leave a comment on our blog, bradandjana.blogspot.com, or email us bradgasaway@gmail.com. Thanks!
Nice!
Some peole have it made. I'm so happy for you. Brin in training for treating his someday wife to a treat. mn
Post a Comment