What a long, fun weekend. I was talking to my Mom yesterday and she said I sounded tired. I said, yeah, it was a long weekend. My Mom, in all her wisdom, reminded me that any weekend is long when it starts on Wednesday! You're so smart Mom!
These pictures are in no particular order. Most are from Kaylynn's camera and Julie's camera, I was too slow at pulling mine out. I would like to thank my awesome SILs for all the great pictures. I meant to get a couple of the table full of food, but we were all too excited to sit down and dig in. Our joint effort was so so so yummy. We almost fit everyone at the table, the only outcasts were Harley and Brian. They sat at their own little table. I couldn't ask for a better dinner or a better weekend. I really enjoyed having our home filled. CJ and Brian loved having their cousins so close. While the time was short, we loved every minute of it! As an added bonus Kyle and I both got alone time with CJ and Brian each! What a joyful weekend!
2 comments:
Could I have looked anymore annoyed? Really I was just starving. . .dang you McDonalds. .. why did you have to be closed on thanksgiving??? The dinner was awesome. Thanks again.
I know I Love to be with Family anytime we all can get the chance. I'm always greatful. Enjoy these years as they really do go very fast. Family is all we really have. Count your Blessings each and everyone. Pay attention to your Loved Ones as we all need a pat on the popo, and all the love it takes to make a family work. I know somedays are harder then others, but who else stands by you in times of need. Love each other, show your understanding for being human. I see alot of Love at that table. God Bless you all. Love to each one of you. Moma Nunn
Post a Comment