This morning for breakfast I had scrambled eggs with bell pepper and onion from the garden. It was very yummy. I am so proud of my garden I had to post pictures. We’ve started eating from the garden. We’ve had peas, onions, banana peppers, bell peppers, zucchini, and squash. I’m really looking forward to the tomatoes, watermelon and corn.
I’ve already started planning what is going in next year’s garden. We are going to build more garden boxes so that we can plant a lot more. I want to plant more tomatoes for sure. I’m going to start canning this year. I can’t wait. I’ve been looking up recipes like crazy. My favorite web site is http://www.pickyourown.org/ it’s a great site that you can use to look up pyo farms in your state. Then I go visit http://www.recipezaar.com/ there are tons of super yummy recipes and you can search using several different methods, as well as post your own!
I hope your gardens are doing just as well as mine!
I’ve already started planning what is going in next year’s garden. We are going to build more garden boxes so that we can plant a lot more. I want to plant more tomatoes for sure. I’m going to start canning this year. I can’t wait. I’ve been looking up recipes like crazy. My favorite web site is http://www.pickyourown.org/ it’s a great site that you can use to look up pyo farms in your state. Then I go visit http://www.recipezaar.com/ there are tons of super yummy recipes and you can search using several different methods, as well as post your own!
I hope your gardens are doing just as well as mine!
Theresa
No comments:
Post a Comment