
Wow. After my first day of jury duty I thought that when we went into deliberations that it would be nice and fast. Ha Ha Ha. We argued for 4 hours about the definition of "intent" and "aggravated". I'm not kidding. You know me. I'm always looking for a good argument. So when I realized we were going to be in there awhile I kept asking myself, "really?" I am all for taking my duty seriously, but I can use common sense to tell when someone is not being honest and when someone really doesn't remember. When all was said and done we came to the conclusion that I thought we would. This was my 2nd time on a jury. Both times it has been exciting, and overall a good experience. Both the trials were short 1 and 2 day events. The people I served with were all super great and took the whole process seriously.

After jury duty, Kyle's brother, Danny took me fishing!!!
Yay!! He taught me how to not cry if I need to tear a worm and tie a knot! So naturally after a couple hours out with Danny I felt like an old pro! On Saturday Kyle and Danny went out to the North Fork of the Boise River. They blabbed their plans to the kids so Brian
immediately starting saying "Go fishy, go fishy, watch my
bobber, go fishy". So I packed up what I thought I would need and took the kids to the
Parkcenter Pond. I wasn't expecting to actually catch
anything. We were out there not more than 10 minutes when I caught a fish. Don't ask me what kind, because I don't really know. I had no idea how to get out the hook. There is no one else on the dock. So I call Kyle, no answer, I call Danny no answer. I call Kyle again and leave a message. I call Danny, leave a message. I then give up and figure they are in a cell phone dead zone. I cut my line and just let the fish go with my hook and less than an inch of line. Kyle and Danny had their own little adventure on the river that I'm going to let Kyle blog about because it is a little funny and I don't want to ruin the story.
So there you have it. I hope your weekend was just as great as ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment