Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Day of School

walking to school with Daddy and friends.


Posing by the big rock. Brian and CJ are just silly


The first day of school was on September 8. Kyle took the morning off. We all walked to school with Laci and Dakota (neighbors). I told the kids if they went the entire day without going into timeout we could go to a play land for lunch. I made that promise because CJ spent almost her entire first week in time out. When it came time to pick them up I was excited to see how they did. I thought CJ was going to be bossy and Brian was going to punch her. When they came out of the classroom they ran to me yelling "WE DIDN'T GO TO TIME OUT!!" They immediately started to remind me of my promise. We went to McDonald's for lunch. Then we went home and finally took a much deserved nap.

1 comment:

The Nunn's said...

How cute they lok in the new school clothes. It made me cry. I Love it!!!