1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: http://www.coryandkaylynn.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
*I hate my washing machine.
*I fantasize about long, hot, quiet showers.
*When I can't sleep I go to http://www.orbitz.com/ and plan dream vacations.
*I have a crush on Denis Leary.
*Before I had children I loved doing dishes, not so much anymore.
*I love to read, but I only give a book 100 pages to keep me interested.
I'm not going to exactly follow the rules here, I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to leave me a comment with 6 random things about you, that would be cool.
3 comments:
I had to google denis leary! ha! How funny. He is super handsome!
1. I have always thought about going shirtless to a football game and paint my whole upper body the team color. (But I think I would look like an idiot, so I would have to do it at a Raiders game.)
2. One day, I was on my bicycle, and I played chicken with a steam roller.
3. I ran a half marathon.
4. I would LOVE to have a street motorcycle.
5. I usually forgive and forget, before I even get mad.
6. I chickened out on a chance to bungee jump.
1. I fantasize about having my own bathroom with a large spa tub and walk-in shower.
2. I hate my dryer, I have to run cloths through two cycles.
3. When I am bored I go to dream home websites and dream about the house I want.
4. I would love to meet Ozzy and his wife.
5. I got to shoot a 9mm and m16 in Africa.
6. I love nude spas in Germany.
Gena
Post a Comment