
Tuesday was CJ's first day of school. She woke up about 10 minutes before my alarm, and so was so so so excited. We got dressed, had breakfast. Then we said good bye to Brian, he stayed home with Aunt Kaylynn, and we walked to school. She out all the school signs, and then she was excited to see the crossing guard, then we finally made it!!! When it was time to say good bye she was ok. I was so proud. I held back the tears until I was walking home. I did ok, I only cried a few tears. When It was time to pick her up Brian and I walked down to get her. Her class was just coming out of music class. It was so cute to see her lined up, when she saw Brian and I she perked up and waved, then she tried to invite Brian into her class. He was devastated that he couldn't go. I felt bad for Brian. This morning I promised Brian after we took CJ to school he and I could go to the park to play. He was ok with that deal.
3 comments:
C.J - such a cute girl!! Mom did do very well and gma nunn that outfit was perfect! I am glad a still have a little while for Emily's first day!!
No one thinks its bad if you cry! I loved the apple outfit! ANTM starts tonight!!!!
CJ this comment is for you!!! You looked perfect for the first day of school. I just you are going to be the best in your class for learning the most. Enjoy your school each and every day. Love Grandma Nunn
Post a Comment